What is the NRP?
The National Reporting Program serves to provide a chapter management framework for SHPE chapters to further and realize the SHPE Mission and Vision through actions and activities that will lead to increased member participation and success.
All SHPE chapters are required to participate in the NRP.
NRP Information and Deadlines
CMT (Chapter Management Tools) due August 15th
NRP Reports 1 due January 15th
NRP Report 2 due June 15th
Page maximum: 7 pages
Awards: Self-nomination for awards
• Outstanding Professional Development
• Outstanding Leadership Development
• Outstanding Academic Development (Students Only)
• Outstanding Career Development (Professionals Only)
• Outstanding Outreach/Community Service
• Outstanding Chapter Development
• Regional Blue Chip Awards (based on NRP1 only)
Presented at RLDC
NRP Links and Resources
National Affairs Committee (NAC) oversees and manages the NRP.
For questions, support, and/or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, assistance or support with NRP you may also contact your RVP or RSR.